Nov 11, 2009

DOWNLOAD I AM LEGEND (2007) MOVIE

I Am Legend
9 of 30
I AM LEGEND (2007)

Neville: "This is Ground Zero. This is my site. I can fix. I can fix this."

In 2009, 99% of humankind is wiped out by a man-made virus. Three years later, military scientist Robert Neville (Will Smith) is the last living person in New York. From dawn to dusk, he struggles against loneliness, boredom and the fading hope of finding a cure or other survivors. But at night he has a different ordeal, as the darkness belongs to the once-human ‘infecteds’.

It cost an estimated $5m for a six-night shoot in New York City involving the Brooklyn Bridge, a crew of 250, plus 1,000 extras, including 160 National Guard troops in full combat gear.

In the film, Neville holds up a CD, calling it "the best album ever made." The album is Bob Marley's Legend, a greatest hits compilation released after Marley's death.

DOWNLOAD I AM LEGEND (2007) MOVIE