Dec 29, 2010

Are you annoyed of Dexter’s latest Season Finale?

There are many people who shared different comment about the season finale of Dexter Season 5. How about you? What is your comment about it?

The response to the season finale of "Dexter" on Sunday night is confidently separated into different camps: fans who were irritated and people who loathed it. I don't really fall in either of the two camps. The season was extremely robust in my mind, and "Dexter" positively remains one of the best shows on television, but the reactions of other people who have negative comments about the finale annoyed me.

Here are some of the negative comments about the finale. They were saying…

First, can somebody clarify how it was possible for Deb to so rapidly figure out about the camp where Jordan took Lumen captive? Deb encounters the non-English-speaking fruit vendor, who advices her off to the disturbing prisoner-in-the-back sounds coming from Jordan's car. Then, presto, Deb is pretty much at the decrepit old camp where Eugene Greer became the satanic Jordan Chase. Color me jumbled. It all transpired unpleasantly quick and felt disordered, plot-wise.

I won't mention another because I believe this people are just nothing to do with their lives.

Whatever they say, I strongly believed that the Season 5 finale was a very wonderful end of the season 5 and a great opener for the season six.

Dexter is still hot for me and never been annoying!