Apr 9, 2009

Miley Cyrus Leaves 'Achy Breaky Heart' To Dad Billy Ray Cyrus

'He's the one and only guy that could do it,' the 'Hannah Montana' star says of Billy Ray's biggest hit.

Although her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, shot to fame with the lovelorn country song "Achy Breaky Heart" back in 1992, don't expect Miley Cyrus to head into the studio anytime soon to re-record his biggest hit.

"I think both me and my dad have both heard that song enough," she told MTV News. "He's the one and only. I don't want anyone to ever to cut it, really, because he's the one and only guy that could do it, I think."

Billy Ray agrees that she should leave "Achy Breaky" to him, adding, "It's gotten plenty enough laughs as it is."

But he does see a future in country music for the young star and maybe even a collaboration with him in the near future. "She loves to play [the Rolling Stones'] 'Honky Tonk Woman,' " he said. "I don't think she's ever sang it out, unless she's onstage with me, but she'd just kill it. I mean, she just wears it out."

The two have previously collaborated on "Ready, Set, Don't Go," a song Billy Ray holds close to his heart. "She's definitely got a rock-and-roll spirit that comes out every now and then," he said. "The song 'Ready, Set, Don't Go' that she sang with me, sometimes she would sound like Stevie Nicks and other times she would sound like Loretta Lynn, and sometimes it'd be the perfect balance between the two."

Download Hannah Montana Movie HERE.