Apr 9, 2009

'I wouldn't change my body if I could,' says Mischa Barton as she bares all for magazine shoot

(April 9) - Former 'O.C.' star Mischa Barton is not afraid to bare her bod.
The actress strips down for the cover of Cosmopolitan UK and reveals she's finally at peace with how she looks. See the Photos

Body confident: Mischa Barton poses naked for the May issue of CosmopolitanBody confident: Mischa Barton poses naked for the May issue of Cosmopolitan magazine
Cosmopolitan The full interview appears in the May issue of Cosmopolitan, on sale April 9
"It's human nature to be self-critical, but it's possible to like the way you look," Mischa tells the magazine.
"I'm happy now - I wouldn't change my body, and I couldn't anyway. The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you've got. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy," Barton adds.