Mar 27, 2012

The Game Season 5 Episode 12: There’s No Place Like Home

AIRING DATE: April 3, 2012

Why do we enter into a relationship? Much as we like to say “Beauty is only skin-deep”, it sadly isn’t really the case at the first stage of a relationship. In fact, it is considered the most important factor. Our own perceptions of physical attractiveness are what draw us to a person, to make us take a second glance and go “Wow”. The way we judge physical appearances are also greatly influenced by cultural norms and socialization. If your society does not favor plastic surgery, chances are, you won’t either. Mixing with beautiful people all the time will also raise your own standards when looking for a partner as well. We tend to form relationships with those who reciprocate our communication as this minimizes risk. The perception that someone likes us serves as a form or validation. With these being said, try watching The Game. And as this April 3, 2012 watch The Game Season 5 Episode 12 online.

Love. Soulmate. The One. Relationship Marriage. Eternal Bliss. There are several topics I life which attract a lot of desperation. Love is one of them. Specifically, singlehood when it comes to love. And with The Game, you’ll going to understand why people enter a relationship. I know it because I’m single, and I have a lot of single friends. Over the years, I’ve constantly heard people around me, including myself, look upon friends getting attached, lament about our singlehood, about the (poor) quality of people we are meeting, why we’re not meeting our special someone, when we’ll meet our soulmate, whether we’re even have a soulmate, and so on. Even when I was surfing through the internet the past couple of days, I came across various posts and comments by different people, sighing about their state of single hood. But that’s no big deal with me now for I have also seen the lament of those people who are into a relationship. And I will be learning if ever I watch The Game Season 5 Episode 12: There’s No Place Like Home online.
Download The Game Season 5 Episode 12 Online