May 17, 2010

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 23 – The Wedding Bride (Online)

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER The Wedding Bride

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 23 – The Wedding Bride (Online)

Air date: May 17, 2010 at 8:00 PM on CBS Television Network

The Top series in every week is this, All episode for this series so fun to watch, always beats a user rating of the Gossip Girl episodes. Did you missed the previous episodes? If you missed that, I’m sure you watch it already in movielova.wordpress.com, that allow you to watch it streaming online. :-) (everything make easy with wordpress!)

How I Met Your Mother – The Wedding Bride Synopsis:

When Ted takes a date to see a new hit movie, “The Wedding Bride,” he is shocked to learn the story is loosely based on his life, and that it was written by Tony, the man Stella left him for at the altar.

Watch How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 23 – The Wedding Bride Here

(Full Episode Coming Soon)

Tagged